Loona-All Stars
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Loona-All Stars

Bienvenu dans le forum de Loona All Stars

PortailAccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-26%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil Unlimited ...
249.99 € 339.99 €
Voir le deal

Rules

AuteurMessage
Kerrigan
Admin
Admin
Kerrigan

Rules Empty
MessageSujet: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeLun 14 Mai - 21:49

Please read carfully the rules for the respect of the forum.

Hi dear members, it's me
Kerrigan, one of the Administrators of the forum. You must to know that Only me and Loona Silverwings who are Administrators. Loona Silverwings is the admin of the french sector and has a lot of difficult to speak in english, so contact me instead please.

Me,
Kerrigan, I'm more than bilang. Effectivelly, I speak French, English and *Creol* 'But I don't speak fluently perfectly yet' I'll give all infos about what you must to know.

We have two Moderators in the forum. If you want to contact the moderator for a problem, please contact
Methodcobra. Rude is the moderator of the french sector, so please don't disturb him for respect.

#1: You must to not post in the french sectors because it's moderated by Loona Silverwings.

#2: I don't want conflict between French speaker and English Speaker *we are in harmony there*

#3: The sector for English people is in the Kerrigan Sector Category Board.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://loonaallstars.actifforum.com
Kerrigan
Admin
Admin
Kerrigan

Rules Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeLun 14 Mai - 22:17

Concerning the Spelling and the Grammar

Concerning the roleplaying, you must to know that I'm not strict as much. You must to know that I don't count spelling mistake but make sure that your post is readable at least or I'll be forced to ask you to modify it if we can't understand what did you say.

About the posting

#1: Don't do double post, you have to wait after that someone at least posted after your post if you want to continue to post but... If no one posted since 3 days then you may post. If you don't follow this rule, I'll be forced to delete the post you did.

About Smileys

#2: Don't use too much smileys, at least 5 smileys per post will be okay as limit. If you put more or too much, I'll ask you to restart your post or disable your BBCode. If this prob still percisting, I'll be forced to delete your post each time this prob is continuing.

Respects Others

#3: Don't insult others! I'm deadly strict about it and I don't tollerate Racial Injure, Xenophobia and Homophobia aren't tollerated also. If this rule isn't followed as I asked, you will see your account deleted immediatly. Don't try also to create another account because I may know you.

Your character

#4: Now concerning about the Fantasy roleplay, You can do the story of your character and you can interfer with others by making your character speaking to others.

Concerning the use of the character of others

#5: Don't use the character of others! You must to have their permission for.
Concerning the gimmick

#6: I'll ask to you to stay in the Gimmick of your character all time when you're posting in the Fantasy section.

Concerning the vulgarity

#7: If your character is a vulgar person, please censore swearing words that your character is saying because there will have children who may see it.
Kerrigan
Admin
Admin
Kerrigan

Rules Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeMar 15 Mai - 11:44

With regards to your created character, please take note. The Bios thread can be found in the Kerrigan forum. There you will copy and paste the template bio and create a new thread for your chosen character. Once posted, please wait for me to enable your character before you begin rping.

I hope that you will follow the rules because I don't want to be forced to delete all stuffs that don't have their place. THX for your comprehension

Kerrigan

The Administrator of the forum who manages the english sectors.
Contenu sponsorisé

Rules Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Rules   Rules Icon_minitime

Rules
Page 1 sur 1