Loona-All Stars

Bienvenu dans le forum de Loona All Stars

PortailAccueilCalendrierGalerieFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

Come here to post your character's bios and the picture

AuteurMessage
Kerrigan
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Come here to post your character's bios and the picture   Lun 23 Juil - 12:41

Here's my character, once done, you have just to reply to post your created character and I don't want to see another new thread in the sector, so be warned Wink

Name: Demos Kerrigan

Username: Kerrigan the Scorpion

Alliance: Evil

Ht: 4'11

Wt: 128 Ibs

Race: Alien Hybrid

Group: Arachnoid

Technic if any: Tentacke Virus *which he can infest his opponent with it*
Death Stinger *which he uses his scorpion tail to impale the ennemy*
Venom Tail *which he can poisonate the opponents in the range of 2 m*

Overdrive: Cosmic Beam *which it's a massive laser that can kill the opponent in his way*

Bios: He was the last person of his race, the planet was destroyed which a piece of a meteor has evil crystals and the Egg. This asteroid went impact with the Emerald Island and the energy was released which it gave birth 2 times faster for Kerrigan and gave him a lot power. Just 2 months for him to reach the adult age and went in alliance with Miyavi the Husky and Mordekay the dark dragon.

Je suis un des membres admininstratif et si quelqu'un a des questions, ne soyez pas timide pour me les poser.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://loonaallstars.actifforum.com
methodcobra
modérateur
modérateur

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to post your character's bios and the picture   Mar 24 Juil - 14:35

Name: Mordekai Drake

Username: Mordekai the Black Dragon

Alliance: Evil

Ht: 5'6

Wt: 160 Ibs

Race: Hybrid

Group: Dragon

Technic if any: 1: lightning fury( Mordekai cast a huge lighning bolt to strike this opponent) 2: Black flame trower ( a dark flame who could curse the opponent) 3: Shadow blast ( Mordekai cast a big and purple skull to hurt this opponent badly)

Overdrive: Hell on earth ( Mordekai unleash a massive earthquake who cause fissure in a ground then we can saw lava who comming under the ground and in the air we saw some flaming meteor comming to the ground)

spirit Berserking ( Mordekai use this teletenetic attack to paralyze this opponent and a million of evil soul strike this opponent to inflict damage)

Bios: ( to be continue when i will feel inspired).

methodcobra
modérateur
modérateur

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to post your character's bios and the picture   Mer 25 Juil - 12:21

Name: Blackdragon

Username: Hishiro the Bat

Alliance: good

Ht: 4,2

Wt:120 Ibs

Race: Hybrid

Group: Bat

Technic if any: Mirage ( make a millions of copie of him and he can use all this mirror to make this ennemy guessing), Supersonic Slash ( A super quick attack who could have a critical hit sometime), Thunderblast ( Hishiro fly in the air and when it's time to go down this sword begin to have the electricity and he keep the energy with him and when he go down he strike this opponent with that energy.

Overdrive: Instant Kill ( Hishiro cast a time stop and he toss this ennemy in the air and when he is in the air he duplicate himself in five and the five of them begin to slash the hell up of this opponent and when he go down. The five others disapears to let place to Hishiro and like a machine gun Hishiro toss a millions of star on the ennemy body).

Bios: ( to be continue when i will feel inspired).

Kerrigan
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to post your character's bios and the picture   Mer 25 Juil - 14:32

It's not my character but I'm repaying a service to my friend to have helped me with Photobucket so he won't have to write a lot things except when he will have to put more info, he will have to ask me but he knows that I'll be there for him. I'm doing it for you Miyavi and you can thx me Wink

Name: Miyavi

Race: Husky

Trademark name: Miyavi the Husky

Ht: 6'1''

Wt: 200 Ibs

Skills: Fast, agile, deadly claws etc...

Weapon: none except claws

Martial art: Gracie Jiu Jitsu

Biography: *comming soon, it will depend from Miyavi*

Je suis un des membres admininstratif et si quelqu'un a des questions, ne soyez pas timide pour me les poser.
Kerrigan
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to post your character's bios and the picture   Jeu 26 Juil - 14:02

Ming the Mayfly

Name: Ming

Animal: May Fly

Alliance: Neutral

Attribute: Flying

Group: Insect

Ht: 4'5'' but 5'3'' with tail

Wt: 45 Ibs

Skills: Air Cutter, Light Beam, Love Powder *induce opponents confused* and Aero Wind.

Special Skill: *with chaos emerald* Chaod Flammes

Bios: To have belong in the league of insectoids as commander of flyght warriors, she had to leave the team because of Aris the Yanma who wanted to abuse her. She joined the Mordekai's league in the purpose for vengeance and she will attempt to kill all the Insectoid league but Kerrigan will stop her to not do this. She will be more interested to Kerrigan and she will follow him more than Mordekai. Sonic will have difficult to beat her due to her high intelligence and can calculate 5 times the sonic's speed with her compound eyes.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Come here to post your character's bios and the picture   

Come here to post your character's bios and the picture
Page 1 sur 1